Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to Business

Crazy Louis! Aviator
Hey guys thanks for still supporting me and bearing with me during my technical troubles. Internet was down and therefore I couldn't blog. I missed you guys too! Today is a quickie and more of a style alert. First up I have found the most amazing sunglasses. They are from Girlprops and are called Crazy Louis! Aviator Shield Sunglasses. Louis Vuitton gone crazy! Lol. These are a little different but can easily be styled to wear more than on a special occasion or going out. I would definitely pair these with khakis or any color denim. A solid color top would be more suitable than a print unless you think you can pull it off. I would go with a white or cream tee and denim jeans and I would be superflly! They come in a variety of colors so take your pick.
Iron Fist Twinkle Toes
My item pick is from Iron Fist. They have a pretty rad line of shoes. This feature style can be found at Hot Topic or Torrid. These platform pumps come in a red, fuchsia and turquoise striped sequin design. You will definitely stand out, but that's a good thing right? You could pair this with black jeans(any style) and a white top with a coordinating color of jacket if necessary. A high waisted skirt or your LBD (little black dress) would look great with these pumps. These shoes have a lot of color so I would recommend letting their beauty stand out and opting for solid colors with this one.

No comments: