Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tickle Me Jeffrey

Giggle Tick
Summer is winding down and although out on the market for quite sometime, I still find myself admiring the coveted Jeffrey Campbell Giggle Tick. I am loving this sandal/wedge/boot. It is bold and eye stopping in its design. They are currently out of my budget but will definitely be on my wish list if still around when I get the cash. Love em' but not sure what to wear with em'? Mix and match your style to get the perfect fit. A graphic tee and shorts would look killer or switch it up with a skirt. The possibilities are endless. This current style can be found at Karmaloop for a cool $200. All of JC shoes are innovative and cutting edge. Jeffrey Campbell has been around for ten years and looks as if he is here to stay. Starting a shoe company in your garage has its payoff. Sort of similar to selling tapes out the truck of your car, or books, or shoes(in my case). Cop you a pair before they're gone.

No comments: