Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've Got The Magic

Adidas y-3 Torsion Heel



"I've got the magic in me, Every time I touch that track it turns into gold." Oh course you know these are lyrics from B.O.B's new track "Magic" with Rivers Cuomo on hook. It also has been featured as background music to the new Adidas MEGA Diner commercial featuring Bobby Ray Simmons Jr. B.O.B is the latest spokesperson for Adidas and I would say it is working. I took a look at the new Adidas Line and it is pretty impressive especially the ones from their Y-3 line designed by Tokyo designer Yohji Yamamoto. The Y-3 design is cutting edge and fresh and new as you can see by the Torsion Heel and Cushioned Wedge pictured. The commercial is dead on target with the served up fresh concept from their MEGA Diner ad with Mr. Simmons. The styles that I have seen from Adidas including their sweet footwear from the Honey Line are flly! Visit Adidas, Zappos, Foot Locker or other retailers that carry Adidas Brand Footwear. If you haven't seen the commercial yet or are just dying to see it again you can click here. My favorite track for this week is of course "Magic" by B.O.B. It's fast paced, energetic and eclectic in its sound. Plus I really do think Bobby sounds a lot like Andre 3000 from OutKast in his rhymes.

No comments: