Friday, August 20, 2010

YSL Age Expert Yeux

Age Expert Yeux is an anti ageing, anti-puffiness and anti-dark circle cream for eyes from the well known designer brand Yves Saint Laurent. I have actually tried this product and I like it. My eyes appear more youthful than before and smoother. More radiant and restored. When I get my rest I look amazing. I do still have bags under my eyes from staying up late night writing for my dear readers but overall I do like this product. It also contains a very wonderful ingredient. Age Expert contains the Ganoderic Fraction (an alternative to DHEA) - an exclusive active ingredient, capable of reactivating the vital functions of the epidermis. You can purchase this online at fine department stores such as Barney's. At some sites they are sold out so you may have to search a little. I bought the last one online at retailer who is now sold out as well. Works great though.

*SALE ALERT...For all Old Navy fans if you have not heard or just forgot, this weekend only Old Navy will have their hoodies on sale for the whole family for only $8! I have already went I grabbed me a few, especially the argyle hoodie which I am really loving. If you can't find what you are looking for you can always visit there web at Old Navy.
*For all you beginning designers out or just love all aspects of fashion join us next week as we interview Houstina Summers the designer behind Cowgirl Heaven!

No comments: