Wednesday, August 18, 2010

M*A*C Studio Tech

MAC Studio Tech

Today's post is a reader's favorite. Fan favorite from Keyonia W. is MAC's Studio Tech. For all of you makeup fans out there I'm sure you are no stranger to MAC's Studio Tech line. Our reader loves it because of the great coverage it gives her skin and the rich color and tone she gets from it. Although not recommended Keyonia says that even when she goes to bed with her makeup on she can wake up in the morning and  her makeup will still look fresh and evenly distributed on her face. Way to go MAC! Studio Tech goes on creamy and not cakey. Stefaney at MAC recommends using a brush to evenly distribute the product for a flawless look. Using your fingers or a sponge will not only help you to run out of the tech faster but also does not give the same professional look. Based on reviews I would not suggest using this product alone without a base such as a primer or a concealer. Studio Tech is lightweight and not thick which helps when wearing makeup all day. I also tried this product out and typically when wearing makeup my face would itch and be very uncomfortable. I wore this product all day with no problems.I received full coverage with no itching or needing to reapply. Just when wearing this I would recommend washing your face, using and toner and moisturizer because you will need all these steps to completely remove all traces of the makeup. All in all I give Studio Tech a 9 out of 10 only because there was no perfect shade for my skin. I had to go slightly lighter or slightly darker. The difference was not major but I did not like the fact that my face was a different shade than my neck :(

No comments: