Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Rut

Have you ever had one of those days where even though you were at work, you didn't want to be. One of those days where no matter what you were doing you didn't want to do it? You oversleep past the alarm clock. The children's hair isn't quite combed and your daycare provider looks as if you are an unfit parent. You can't quite seem to pick out a suitable outfit for work. You stroll into your place of employment with stripes and plaids instead of a smooth flowing outifit. Please let me know I am not the only one! I am having one of "those" moments where no matter what I can't seem to do it. Work well, type well. Even think well. I guess maybe I am still stuck in this weekend and not wanting to flow into Monday. Let's hope that come Tuesday I can be there too. Time to get rid of "weekend hangover."

No comments: