Monday, August 2, 2010

Very Influential

It’s Tuesday and I am feeling a lot better and in the swing of things. I spoke with a dear friend yesterday and I am very proud of his success. A lot of our youth spend time doing absolutely nothing or spend a lot of time doing absolutely foolish and destructive things. He is now producing songs for major recording stars and doing his dream, something a lot of us think about or never accomplish. Even going as far as employing some of his family members. That in itself made me feel a lot better. I get excited and gushing on the inside when people do positive things. Another person I know through affiliation is the face behind Black Media Productions. Fredrickus Williford, a guy for as long as I can remember has been very creative on his entrepreneurship and building blocks to his future. Today’s blog is a lot different today but the inspiration drove me to it. Two young fresh faces on the scene working constantly at their goals. This inspires myself to strive harder at my own business ventures and a positive look on life. If they can do it I know I can. What will be the deciding factor in your life that sets you apart from the rest? Today is a day to reflect on yourself , your dreams, aspirations, and goals in life. As the days get shorter and time slips away from you don’t let another day go by that you don’t act on your dream. Acting, singing, coaching, or owning your very own store. Do it today because tomorrow is not promised.


Links http://blackmediaproperties.com/

No comments: