Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Smashbox O-GLOSS INTUITIVE LIP GLOSS

Smashbox O-Gloss at Sephora
Yesterday I was out and about in my local plaza area and decided to stop into Beauty Brands. I tried out the Smashbox O-Gloss intuitive lip gloss. I tried it on me and my two precious girls. It gave my youngest a glossy peach color and  my oldest a coral colored gloss. It turned my lips into a fuchsia color. The product comes out clear and transparent but when applied to lips turns them into your own shade of pink depending on your body's chemistry.  This product also includes ginkgo biloba and pomegranate seed antioxidants. I noticed last night that from the time I put it on about six in the evening until this morning I did not have to apply any more to my lips. I ate dinner and drank a glass of milk(It does a body good). On a scale of 1 to 5 I give this product a 5 even though I did not get the color I desired it did a pretty good job of keeping my lips healty and moisturized. This product retails for $22 and you can buy it online at Sephora. Keep tuning in for more glamour styles and budget tips.

No comments: