Thursday, September 30, 2010

All Natural Toothpaste

All natural toothpaste. Sound good? Too hard to make? I stumbled upon a video thread on youtube while looking for another video and I actually like it. Sometimes we spend way too much time on buying products and sometimes we can just use what we have at home. Natural is better by far. I haven't tried this recipe but I do think it works simply because my mom used to tell me to gargle with hydrogen peroxide. It kills the germs in your mouth and actually will give you a whiter smile. If you look at the ingredients in tooth whitening strips and some manufactured toothpastes this already is a main ingredient. The next ingredient is baking soda. We all know the cleaning power of baking soda. Not only will baking soda clean your teeth but it will also whiten your teeth as well also. Baking soda was used as a method of teeth cleaning well before toothpaste was invented. I use baking soda by dipping my toothbrush already with paste on it in the baking soda to coat the toothbrush and then proceed to brushing my teeth. This is actually a video submission to Threadbanger on youtube so check it out and tell me what you think.

No comments: